Do I need my Ex’s consent to travel out of the country with our child?

If you have a court order specifically requiring you to obtain consent, you must do so. If no such court order exists, and if no travel restrictions exist, you have a right to travel with your child in a safe, reasonable manner.

About Mac-Arthur Pierre-Louis

Mac Pierre-Louis, Attorney at Law & Mediator, is managing attorney at Pierre-Louis & Associates, PLLC.

He is founding editor of (@childsupportesq) & (@amcarilaw). He can be reached at (@macpierrelouis)

No content on this blog should be deemed legal advice, nor does content create an attorney-client relationship. Please seek professional legal advice since this blog is for informational purposes only.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *